LAUMAS extends its range of weight transmitters for PC-PLC, offering the new TLM8 PROFINET IO, with Slave PROFINET IO port, graphic display, and 8 independent reading channels for load cells. The TLM8 transmitter offers the benefits and performance of an advanced digital weighing system even using analog load cells.
- Mounting: Omega/DIN rail for back panel or IP67 junction box
- Analog output 16bit
- RS485 serial port for Modbus RTU
- Slave PROFINET IO port.
Among the most innovative features:
- RS485 (Modbus RTU)/fieldbus transmission of the divisions for the 8 independent reading channels.
- TEST key: direct access to the diagnostic functions with graphically display of the current load distribution on each active channel with archive backups: storing, retrieving, printing.
- Digital equalization: the instrument allows to equalize the connected load cells response in a fast and reliable over time avoiding use of junction boxes with trimmer.
- Significant events archive (zeroing, calibration, equalization, alarms): storing, retrieving, printing.
- Automatic diagnostics: the instrument is designed to store the percentage value of load distribution for each channel. The diagnostic function makes comparisons between the recorded values and if a significant variation between the values is detected during normal operation, the instrument displays an alarm alternating with the weight value. Depending on the weighing system type it’s possible to perform:
- Load diagnostics: load distribution control in constant barycenter systems (e.g. liquids silo).
- Diagnostics on zero: check on load cells drift state (for example, silo, weighbridge, platforms)
Internationally recognized certifications:
- UL Recognized Component – United States and Canada
- Customs Union Certification – Russian Federation standards
- OIML R76:2006 (European Directive 2009/23/EC (NAWI)