With the HARTING RJ Industrial® Cat, 5 Compact cords HARTING completes the product range for Fast Ethernet cabling. This new cords in a small design can be used in different applications. The big advantages of the RJ45 connectors are the small dimensions. With this compact design we have the possibility to get design-ins in small devices. Furthermore it allows the small design to save space in other applications.
The typical applications stay mostly the same in target markets: Automation, Machinery, and Robotics.
Features and Benefits:
- Transmission performance: Cat. 515e / Class D acc. to ISO/IEC 11801
- Suitable for the transmission rate of 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet
- Cable: S/FTP, PVC or PUR jacket, color: green
- PROFINET complaint
- Flame retardant
- AWG 22/7, star quad
- RoHS compliant
- Very compact with the robust Dual-Boot over-molding design
- Compact plug design fits to typical multiport RJ45 jacks
- Optional color clips for cable marking