The expanded reach of PROFINEWS in 2022 has led to a significant increase in readership. Every month, 150,000+ qualified recipients open their Inbox to find a fresh edition of PROFINEWS containing application stories, new products, PI news, and upcoming events. Furthermore, that edition of PROFINEWS gets translated and distributed globally via Regional PI Associations (RPAs) located around the world.
Are you a member of PI? Need a way to get your relevant content into the hands of industrial automation professionals? Contribute your material by sending an email to: editor[AT]profinews.com.
Materials to Include
- An English text, in a format which can be easily copied, such as Microsoft Word or Notepad. A press release is ideal, of any length. We will edit your submission into a form suitable for publication. We will review the text and prepare your images for publication.
- A “further information” web address (URL).
- At least one picture or graphic (2-4 if possible) in any common format (jpg, png, tif, etc.) and any size.
The list of technologies falling under the PI umbrella is growing. No matter whether the material is related to PROFIBUS, PROFINET, IO-Link, omlox, SRCI (Standard Robot Command Interface) or MTP (Modular Type Package), PROFINEWS is the home for such news. Even topics like FDI (Field Device Integration), Ethernet-APL (Advanced Physical Layer), or TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking) can be considered given the right context.
- Consider sharing several media options, such as videos and images, to make the content more attractive to the reader. We can publish multiple pictures in a story. Also, we can add a picture slide show, embedded videos, and other online media.
- Avoid sending image files embedded in documents: extracting them takes time and lowers quality. Please send images as separate attachments or via a cloud service.
- It is recommended to send ‘more’ content rather than ‘less’.
- Always submit large media files as links.
Contribute your content to: editor[AT]profinews.com