Are you looking for an introductory course in PROFINET? This webinar will guide you through the basics of how PROFINET works. It will start by introducing the value of implementing fieldbuses and Industrial Ethernet protocols in automation networks. Then, it will expand on PROFINET basics, such as topology, media, features, performance, and configuration.
- Date: Wednesday, December 16
- Time: 11:00 AM (MST)
- Cost: Free
- Host: PROFIBUS / PROFINET North America and the PROFI Interface Center
- Industrial automation challenges
- Value proposition: Industrial Ethernet
- How PROFINET works
- PROFINET network basics
- Common features
- Additional features and application profiles
- How to get started: setting up a PROFINET network
- GSD file, device addressing, diagnostics
- PROFINET highlights
- Live Q&A
We hope you can join us. Seats are limited. Register Today!