In process automation, rapid installation, ease of use and easy handling and problem-free exchange of field devices – uniform for all manufacturers – are a core requirement of users. To serve those needs, core functions and parameters for commissioning, operation, diagnosis and maintenance have been defined in a ” profile” for all types of field devices.
The “PA device profile” for transmitters, actuators, analyzers, etc., has facilitated the the handling of field devices for many years.
The aim of this webinar is to provide basic knowledge and a general overview of the topic of process automation with PROFINET as well as to demonstrate implementation possibilities and to present the corresponding tools and solutions.
- Dates: Sept 26 (Part 1) & Sept 27 (Part 2) 2023
- Timeslots: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (CEST) & 9:30 am – 1:30 am (EDT) each day
- Location: Online Webinar
- Price: None
- Device Integration PA Profil 4 + FDI
- PROFINET and Technology Provider
- PROFINET Network Design, Automation Networks Basics
- PROFINET Engineering
- Physical and electrical Network Setup/ Design
- Diagnostics Basics
- PROFINET – Innovation Outlook APL
- Brownfield Technologies + Explosion Protection
- PROFINET – Innovation Outlook I4.0